Family First Aid Parent and Child 6yrs+ -Samuel Cody School
This is a unique opportunity for parents, carers and children 6yrs+ to learn essential first aid skills.
Places are limited and booking essential. One child per adult.
Both sessions must be attended and there will be a certificate, which is valid for three years from the completion date.
- Dealing with an unconscious casualty who is breathing
- Recovery position for adults and children
- Dealing with an unconscious casualty who isn’t breathing
- Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR)
- How to cope with bleeding, choking, burns and scalds
- Treatment for bites, stings and Anaphylactic shock
- How to deal with childhood illnesses
Any extra cost incurred during course: None.
Equipment to be provided by student: Wear comfortable clothing
Venue : This course will take place at Samuel Cody School. Places are limited and advanced booking is essential
||11th May 2019