FREE Paediatric First Aid – Tutor: Nicky Crabtree
This course is FREE to those who are 19+ wishing to start a career within childcare – student criteria applies, please contact us.
The course will cover;
- Resuscitation procedures appropriate to all ages (babies, children and adults).
- Prepare for dealing with emergencies.
- How to cope with bleeding, choking, burns and scalds.
- Emergency needs for children with chronic medical conditions.
- Treatment for bites, stings and anaphylactic shock.
- How to deal with head, neck and back injuries.
- How to deal with suspected fractures.
You will receive a certificate confirming you have attended this course.
Any extra cost incurred during course: All costs included.
Due to funding restrictions we can only offer one free course per person during an academic year.
Equipment to be provided by student: Note book, pen and loose clothing