Not sure how to get started with your new tablet ? Want to know how to set it up and use it?
This is the ideal short course for you.
PLEASE SCROLL DOWN FOR FURTHER DETAILS.
Geting to Know your Android Tablet
Not sure how to get started with your new tablet ? Want to know how to set it up and use it? This is the ideal short course for you.
• Overview of different types of touchscreen tablet (iPad, Android etc.)
• The difference between Wi-Fi and 3G connection
• Using the tablet’s camera
• Browsing and using email
• Using the touchscreen keyboard
• Using your tablet to read e-books
• Games and other applications
• Setting up and managing folders.
Equipment to be provided by student: Tablet, Note book and pen.
Please note: The course location will be based at Wavell School.
Due to funding restrictions we can only offer one free course during an academic year.
|Monday||21st January 2019||2||16.00 – 18.00||Free to over 60’s|
|Type of place (discount given for over 61s and those on MTB)||
Non-discounted Place, MTB, Over 61s