ICT for Beginners Free course for those in receipt of Universal credit
This introductory course will give you a basic knowledge of computers; enable you to use a word processing package; access and use the Internet; use email; and to use basic functions of computer software commonly used in work situations.
Course outcomes will include improved confidence on the use of computers, improved access to Universal Credit site and access to work. You will have experience of:
- Components of a computer and its safety features
- Creating a new document and its formatting functions
- Editing and formatting a document to suit your document needs
- Inserting pictures into documents
- Files and storage
- Navigating the internet
- Using email and sending emails.
After this course you may be interested in Effective Communication Skills, Emergency First Aid at Work and Paediatric First Aid Level3
Due to funding restrictions we can only offer one free course per person during an academic year.
||contact centre for details