Spanish for Improvers
This course is designed for students to expand their knowledge after attending the Spanish for Beginners course. The emphasis will be on speaking and listening but some reading and writing may also be included. By the end of the course students will be able to communicate at a basic level in a range of authentic situations.
By the end of this course learners will:
- Understand basic Spanish spoken at natural speed and participate in dialogues
- Learn basic grammar concepts
- Understand simple Spanish texts, such as signs, menus, advertisements and simple magazine/newspaper articles
- Learn how to greet people, introduce themselves and their family, talk about their jobs or profession and where they live and work
- Learn how to order meals/drinks and how to shop for food and other items
- Learn how to ask for/give directions and how to book accommodation and travel
- Become familiar with Spanish culture/customs
Sessions are lively and varied and include pair and group work and discussions in the Spanish language to maximise exposure to and use of the language.
Any extra cost incurred during course: Pasos 1 Course book £16.00 approx. Book available from Amazon. Students will be advised by the Centre when to purchase this book.
Equipment to be provided by student: Note book and pen
Certificate of Completion presented to students at the end of the course
||5th November 2018