Our swimming lessons are for children age 4 to 11 and are run by qualified instructors, with the help of water helpers and Lifeguard. Our instructors are in the water with total beginners and children have fun learning essential water skills in groups of no more than 12 students.
Your child will work towards gaining badges and certificates as they progress through ASA Swimming Learning Scheme (Recognised through the world). http://www.swimming.org/asa/
Junior Swim Options
- Sunday Swim 1 Children aged 4-7, total beginners
- Sunday Swim 2 Children aged 4-7 able to swim with some aid
- Sunday Swim 3 Children aged 4-7 able to swim a width (5 metres) without an aid
- Sunday Swim 4 Children aged 5+ developing front crawl, back crawl and breast stroke
- Sunday Swim 5 and 6 Children able to swim lengths who are ready for a deeper pool
- Junior Swim 7 Children age 7+ Un-aided swimming for beginners
- Junior Swim 8 Children age 7+ Able to swim 10 metres plus
- Junior Swim 9 Children age 7+ Able to swim 25 metres
Any extra cost incurred during course: Up to £5.00 for Badge and Certificate
Equipment to be provided by student: Arm Bands if beginner, Swim Suit and Towel.